To begin watching, select one of the file types and then press the 'play' button to start. If you prefer; "right click" on the download link and download the file to your desktop for later viewing.
If you don't have a player, click on the respective player button logo below and download one, it's easy.
Windows Media Player:
(right click player and select 'Options')
1. Detect connection speed - set to auto
2. Buffer time - Change the buffer time to a higher figure, say 20 sec.
3. Video Acceleration - Make sure it is set to maximum
(rightclick and select 'plugin settings')
1. Browser Plugin - check play automatically, also save to cache(if you want to watch again later)
2. Connection Speed - Set to Cable or DSL
If a movie doesn't start straight away when you click the play button, you may need to wait a while until more of the movie downloads.
Other problems you might encounter could simply be network congestion due to the time of day or heavy server load - please try again later.